Item code: DELTA18B
Perfect for PA systems, Venues , Installations
Wharfedale Delta 18B Passive Subwoofer
18" DELTA Sub Bass box, passive - 800w @ 8ohm
The Delta 18B uses a high output, low distortion 18” cast frame woofer with a 3” voice coil.
Comprehensive array inserts are marked on the top panel for arrayed applications. Delta 18B is ideal when used in arrays and is equally at home in a wide variety of fixed installation and touring applications. Rhino Rock™, our new texturised composite finish is used in all models. This new finish provides the great look of a painted finish with the durability of a carpet covered enclosure giving you the best of both worlds. The Delta 18B is constructed from plywood and features a steel pole mount receptacle.
> Continuous Power Handling: 800W
> Max SPL @ Peak Rated Power: 134dB
> Bi-Amp Mode Switch
> Dimensions (Unpacked): 539x539x650mm / 37.3Kg
* Continuous Power Handling: 800W
* Music Power Handling: 1600W
* Peak Power Handling: 3200W
* Max SPL @ Peak Rated Power: 134dB
* Bi-Amp Mode Switch
* Subwoofer High Pass Output Frequency: 120Hz
* Subwoofer High Pass Filter Slope: 6dB/Oct
* LF Size: 470mm / 18"
* LF Power (Continuous RMS): 800w
* LF Sensitivity (Free Field 1W @ 1M): 99dB
* LF Voice Coil: 101.6mm / 4"
* Colour: Black
* Pole Mount: 35mm
* Handles: 2 On Sides
* Input Connector Type: 2x Speakon
* HPF Output Connector Type: 1x Speakon
* Net Weight: 37.3Kg/ 82.06lbs
* Gross Weight: 43.2Kg/ 95.04lbs
* Dimensions (Unpacked): 539x539x650mm / 37.3Kg
* Dimensions (Packed): 624 x 722 x611mm
* Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 8Ω
* Frequency Response (Bi-Amp) (+/- 3dB): 38-1.5KHz
* Frequency Response (Passive) (+/- 3dB): 38-150Hz
* Sensitivity dB (1W @ 1M): 99dB
Shipping Volume: .246cbm
Shipping Weight: 44.6kg
Warranty: 12 Months
Due to varying costs of shipping to different locations, some stores may not be able to match pricing on the Lightsounds website. Not all stores have all products in stock. Stock status refers to the warehouse stock levels and is subject to daily change. Shipping delays may occur due to varying courier transit times.
Copyright Lightsounds 2014